Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yarn

Just a little backstory on the yarn I have. A few months ago I saw an ad on Craigslist from a girl selling yarn for a couple bucks a ball. I called her up and went to some back alley store to look through them. I think maybe a couple balls were the same, but essentially there were 80 rolls of completely different types and colors. So I gave her a price for everything because it would have taken me a while to go through it and I thought it would be fun to have the different types.

Though I got a FANTASTIC deal, I still have a bunch of yarn that can't be worked together. Perfect for making hats. It's hard picking out 2 that will work together and that match, so I think I will be buying some basic white or off white yarn and then using that to go with all the random yarns.

And it's very annoying when I start making a hat and realize that I don't have enough to finish it and have to find another yarn to go with it. grr. But all in all, pretty awesome.

Lookie at all my yarn! Crappy phone pic :P


No comments:

Post a Comment