Friday, April 3, 2009

Matching yarns

Even though I have tons of different yarns, it's been actually kinda hard matching them up. Either the colors don't go or the texture doesn't. I spend a lot of time sitting on the floor surrounded by yarn trying to pair two together. So I went and bought some yarn HA! http://www.elann.com had a sale on some 70% Bamboo/ 30% Cotton yarn. I looove bamboo, it's the softest stuff ever. So I bought 2 bags of 10 balls. One in black and one in grey. I wanted to get it in a ivory or tan, but they said it goes on sale at 9:30 and I didn't go to buy it till around noon. I didn't think it would all sell out. Oh well. I'm still happy with the two colors I have. I keep going back to check what colors are left (orange, yellow and pink) and stopping myself from buying them just to have. Maybe they'll get some more in of the regular colors and this time, I won't dilly dally!

No comments:

Post a Comment