Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hat 20!!!

RAH! Hat number 20 for mom! I always like the striped hats that I see and really wanted to try one out, so had this nice white yarn with black specks and paired it with just a regular black yarn. The hard part for me is to get the back looking good when I change yarn colors. I'm still working on that, but I did a pretty good job on it for this hat.

On a side note, I was supposed to drop off my hats this month, but I've wanted to put some tags on them, so kinda procrastinated on it, and THEN I got a sore throat and cough, so didn't want to touch the hats in case I'm contagious. I still have it, and I think it's allergies, but going to the docs tomorrow to make sure before I start putting my grubby hands on them. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can drop off all the hats I made and start making more for my next trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment