So after making those Mario Mushrooms and sending them out, my friend's daughter requested a Princess Peach. I only found a couple patterns online but nothing that I really liked since I wanted something a bit more simple. So decided to try it out using a different pattern.
First I tried using the Kokeshi Dolls pattern to make the Peach doll. I figured something a little different. It turned out okay, but not exactly what I was looking for. So that little princess went to my niece who seemed to love it.
I then took that same pattern and fiddled with it a bit and added arms. I even made the arms movable which I thought was pretty neat. I sent off the Princess Peach and I'm hoping she likes it. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Both dolls I used the Caron Super Soft since it has so many bright colors.