Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hat 100!!

Hat 100!  For this hat I used the Marigold Hat pattern over at Mr. Micawber's Recipe for Happiness Blog I actually left out the Marigold since it's already a busy hat and I didn't want to over do it.  I will probably be making this hat a few more times and using the Extended SC since it makes the hat a little lighter without adding big holes. All done using Caron Simply Soft Yarn.   Yay for hat 100!

Yesterday was Mom's birthday and the day I usually try to drop off my hats, but being that it was Saturday they weren't open.  I also have family in town so I will probably try and drop off the hats on Tuesday of this week.  It's been a busy month and not much crocheting going on, but will be taking a trip which means airplane crochet time plus road trip crochet time maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment