Monday, May 5, 2014

Heart Blanket

So far this year I've been very behind on my hat making.  I've finally got around to trying a few patterns that I've had on file.  I'll have to punch up my hat making once I finish all the projects I'm working on, but I don't think it'll be that much of a problem. If anything, my hats will be a bit simpler this year.

Here's my first project done this year; I love scraps heart blanket at Crochet World Magazine.
I have a bunch of Red heart supersaver yarn that I can't use for hats since I don't find it soft enough.  So I used a bunch of the different colors I had to make a pretty girly blanket.  I also washed it a couple times in conditioner to try and soften it up and it seemed to work pretty nicely.  Now I just need to find someone to give it to!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment