Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flowers!

I've wanted to crochet some flowers to put on my hats. I got about 5 or 6 of them with flowers when I gave them away. Here are 3 of them.

The first flower is from the book 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet and the 2nd is a simple rosette pattern that can be found free at Lion's Brand Yarn. Sadly I did the 3rd one a long time ago and don't remember where I got the pattern. I think it came from another hat pattern and I just took the flower part and put it on that hat. I seem to have an easy time of crocheting the flower and then a hard time of putting them together. Usually takes me just as long to stitch them together correctly as it takes to crochet them! It's pretty much what kept me from making more flowers, I'd read the end and see what it took to finish it and if my brain stopped working, I'd move on to the next pattern. I think I need more flower practice.





2 comments: