Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hat 30!

My first hat for the new batch!! I was thinking about making this post "Hat 1" again, but decided I'd like to keep track of the total hats I have even though I've already given 29 away.

On to the new hat!! This one was made with my Bamboo yarn and the end was done with some fuzzy blue yarn I had around. For the top crochet I did a SC, DC, SC, etc stitch. Oh and though I didn't use a pattern specifically, I do have to admit that I did the stitches that way from J.T.'s Favorite Stitch Chemo Cap from the Head Huggers website. It's pretty much what this hat is (I'm assuming) except for the end part which is just all DC since me and fuzzy yarn aren't very friendly. I would have to say that the pattern turned out very pretty, but don't know if I'd do it again since I kept losing track if I got distracted for a moment and it would throw me off. But I do love love love this hat. Not sure if it's the stitch or the blues or what, but I find this hat just so pretty. So maybe I will do the hat again, if only to make another one for myself! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment